Click Here to confirm your catchment school with your home address
Call the school to make an appointment to register.  Students must reside with their parents, legal guardian, or custodial guardian.

Please bring the following documentation:

1.  Proof of birth date for the student (birth certificate or passport)

2.  Proof of guardianship
    (parents’ or guardians’ as shown on birth certificate or other appropriate
    legal document such as landed immigrant paper or guardianship order)

Note: A notarized custodial guardian appointment is not the same as a guardianship order granted by the courts

3.  Proof of citizenship for both the parent and the student
    (Canadian birth certificate, citizenship card, passport, landed immigrant document, permanent resident

4.  Proof of residency of the parent or guardian and student

This must include at two items.  At least one being from Category A below

Category A:

  • proof of ownership of dwelling or long-term lease or rental of dwelling
  • legal document indicating BC residence
  • parent or guardian filing income tax return as a BC resident

Category B

  • BC Hydro Bill, BC cable bill
  • Provincial driver’s licence, provincial registration of automobile
  • Canadian bank accounts or credit cards

5.  Immunization records

6.  A completed Burnaby School District Student Information Form

7.  A completed Burnaby School District Medical Information Form

8.  Copy of the student’s most recent school marks (including summer school), such as:
a.  An official copy of marks from the student’s Permanent Record Card; or
b.  The student’s most recent report card; or
c.  A transcript of academic record; or
d.  A transfer with marks

9.  An emergency telephone contact number of a local person who is available during school hours

10.  The name and telephone number of the family doctor or medical clinic

Parents or guardian must accompany their child to the registration appointment

Other Forms

Cross District Registration Form
Out of District Registration From