Thank you!

The Alpha PAC would like to thank Pro-Organics, Home Depot and Starbucks at Brentwood Mall for their generous contributions to the Staff Appreciation Luncheon. Their generosity helped us show the Staff of Alpha Secondary how grateful we are for the support and care they offer our children. On behalf of the parents, thank you to all the Alpha Staff and have a wonderful summer break!



Please email the School Secretary at and provide the student’s full name, parent’s name and email.


Change of Demographic Information

Changes can be made by:

  • filling out the “Change Student Demographic Information” form and leave it at the office
  • or emailing the student full name and the information that has to be changed.


Request Forms for Student Record

Consent form to release of records
Transcript and Permanent Student Record Request
Personal Education Number (PEN) Request
Official Letter Request


Medical Forms

Anaphylaxis Information Form
Asthma Information Form
Diabetes Information Form
Medical Information Form
Request to Administer Medication Form
Seizure Information Form


School Forms

Change of Demographics
Photo/Video Permission Form
Extended Absence


School Information

Parent Handbook (2019-2020)

Work Habit Marking Rubric


Student Transfers

Cross-district Transfer Applicants – Burnaby students wanting to transfer to a school that is not the school designated for their attendance area must submit a Cross-District Transfer Application to their desired school.

Out-of-district Applicants – Students living outside Burnaby can apply to attend a Burnaby school by submitting an Out-of-District Application and a student information form to their desired school.